Pro Tec Air System's AN-M4/C
3.5 CFM@3100 PSI
AN-M4/C 3.5 CFM
This compressor utilizes an air cooled 3 cylinder 3 stage compressor with a ball bearing supported connecting rod.
Dual saftey features (burst disks and release valves) assure safe operation under any circumstances.
Aluminium construction with stainless steel final stage piston and head make for a lightweight yet robust pump.
Hard chromed pistons and hard anodized cylinders make for a reliable and maintenance free machine.
This compressor has the following standard features:
- Fills a 80 cu inch scuba tank in about 24 minutes from 0-3000 PSI under standard conditions.
- Fills a 68 cubic inch 3000 PSI paintball tank in about 5 minutes.
- At 63 pounds (Gas version) it's one of the lightest compressor of it's capacity ever made.
- Powered by a 5 horse Honda Gas engine or 220V 3 horsepower motor.
- 3 stage ringless pump makes for an ultra efficient and quiet machine.
- Valves are of a poppet design and will outlast inferior reeed valves.
- Double Saftey features on 2nd and 3rd stages assure safe and reliable operation
- Powder Coated steel and aluminium frame resists corrosion in the worst environments
- Continuous Duty*
*Continuous duty at 3500 PSI. 4500 PSI continuous duty machines require a larger oil sump and additional coolers.
- Fully automatic controls make allow you to set it and forget it
- Automatic bleed
- 2,3,or 4 part filtration systems
- Fill whips
- Wheeled cart making this unit fully portable
- 4500 PSI continuous duty
Thank you for visiting our website. Call or Email us if you have any additional questions.
ProTec's Home Page
Road, Corpus Christi, Texas 78408
E-Mail: Pro Tec Air
© Pro Tec Air Systems